Mission and Values
Vision, Mission & Core Values
Why does a church exist?
A mission statement is a short, easy to remember statement that explains why an organization exists. Here are a few mission statements that do a good job in a concise manner:
- "Wal-Mart’s mission is to help people save money so they can live better."
- "We create happiness by providing the finest in entertainment for people of all ages, everywhere." (Disney)
- “Bringing sweet moments of Hershey happiness to the world every day.” (Hershey)
Why does a church exist? Is it all about the buildings, preachers, and programs, or is it something else? What did Jesus have in mind when he established the church and commissioned it to spread the Good News?
While there are many ways to express the core purpose for a church to exist, at CPCC we reduced it to “moblizing disciples...fulfilling God's passion...transforming lives."
>> Our Vision
Discipling in the heart of the city for freedom in Christ.
>> Our Mission
Mobilizing and partnering disciples to fulfill God’s passion to save and transform lives.
>> Our Core Values
- We are dedicated to prayer and the leading of the Holy Spirit
- We pursue unity with integrity
- We seek the lost with love and respect
- We invest relationally in individuals, families, and the next generation
- We teach and equip disciples for service
- We intentionally pursue inter-generational community
- We are faithful stewards of God’s resources